quest football academy Easter football camp
Join us for a four-day football camp in April at Coorparoo.
It will be fun-filled & energetic for kids of all skill levels, featuring:
- skills and drills with our high-energy Quest FA coaches
- the fast-rotation Hungerball arena
- Soccer Darts
- Teqball tables used by Ronaldinho himself for improving coordination and athleticism.
Our Quest FA camp is for kids of all skill levels. Just come and play, and enjoy the day!
- Thursday 8 April
- Friday 9 April
- Thursday 15 April
- Friday 16 April
10:00am – 3:00pm each day
(You’re welcome to drop your kids off from 9:00am if you need to get to work. We’ll take care of them until the camp starts.)
Brisbane City Indoor Sports (8 Castlemaine St, Coorparoo)
FROM $69 per child – see pricing tab
(10% discount for kids who played with QFA in Term 1 2021)
5-12 year old boys & girls (split into age groups)
COST PER CHILD
1 DAY $69
2 DAYS $128
3 DAYS $187
4 DAYS $246
10% off for QFA Term 1 players.
We’ll send all Term 1 players an exclusive voucher code to use when you book.
1. If Quest FA cancels the event, we will offer an account credit for use with other QFA goods and services or a refund. If the customer otherwise misses the camp day/s they have paid for, we may offer an account credit for use with other QFA goods and services, depending on the circumstances.
2. Full payment is taken at the time of booking.
3. Places are subject to availability, and on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
4. If you choose to drop your child off and leave, you acknowledge that you have left your child in the care of Quest FA.
BOOK FOR QUEST FOOTBALL CAMP
There is a one hour break for lunch from 12-1pm.
Children should bring a packed lunch, some snacks, and water.
Water, sunscreen (applied already), lunch, hat.
Children will need to wear appropriate footwear and clothing they can run around in. No need to wear Quest FA kit, but children can wear their kit if they wish.
You’ll be automatically billed when you book.
You’ll find the booking form above.
Brisbane City Indoor Sports at Coorparoo is an indoor venue, so wet weather won’t be an issue. You’ll also be inside out of the heat!
Parents/carers are welcome to stay and watch, providing they observe social-distancing rules.
Each camp session will have qualified coaches, with blue cards and first-aid kits.
We will divide the players into age groups. Depending on the number of kids attending in each age group, we expect the age groups to be 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 year olds, with a maximum of 15 children in any one group
Your child will participate in coaching activities that promote teamwork, as well as passing, shooting, dribbling, running with the ball, and match play. Plus we’ll have amazing Hungerball, Soccer Darts, and Teqball activities.