quest football academy summer camps
Want to have fun and play football activities and games in the school holidays?
Then check out our huge range of summer camps.
They’ll be fun-filled, energetic, featuring skills, drills, and thrills with our high-energy Quest FA coaches.
For boys and girls aged 5-12, you don’t need experience, just come and have fun!
QFA Elite Camps | $69 per child, per day
- Tuesday 14 December, 9am-4pm, Belmont State School, Carindale
- Friday 7 January, 9am-4pm, Brisbane City Indoor Sports, Coorparoo
QFA Camps | $69 per child, per day
- Sat 18 December, 9am-4pm, Brisbane City Indoor Sports, Coorparoo
- Thu 6 January, 9am-4pm, Brisbane City Indoor Sports, Coorparoo
QFA Mini Camps | $39 per child, per day
- Sat 18 December, 9am-12pm, Brisbane City Indoor Sports, Coorparoo
- Sat 18 December, 1pm-4pm, Brisbane City Indoor Sports, Coorparoo
- Thu 6 January, 9am-12pm, Brisbane City Indoor Sports, Coorparoo
- Thu 6 January, 1pm-4pm, Brisbane City Indoor Sports, Coorparoo
QFA Moon Light Date Night Camps | $39 per child, per day
- Friday 14 January, 4pm-7pm, Manly State School, Manly
- Friday 21 January, 4pm-7pm, Manly State School, Manly
QFA Camp is our all-day camp for everyone.
QFA Mini Camp is part of our all-day camp, but you can come for just 3 hours!
QFA Elite Camp is for football-mad kids who want to get season-ready.
QFA Moon Light Date Night Camp is for everyone, with an emphasis on mums and dads having the night off!
For all-day camps there is a one hour break for lunch from 12-1pm.
For short camps, there are shorter breaks.
For all-day camps, children should bring a packed lunch, some snacks, and water.
For short camps, bring snacks and water.
Water, sunscreen (applied already), lunch, snacks, hat.
Children will need to wear appropriate footwear and clothing they can run around in, and come with sunscreen already applied. No need to wear Quest FA kit, but children can wear their kit if they wish.
*No soccer studs at indoor venues
You’ll be automatically billed when you book online.
Brisbane City Indoor Sports at Coorparoo is an indoor venue, so wet weather won’t be an issue. You’ll also be inside out of the heat!
Our outdoor venues all have indoor options, but if there’s any issues, we’ll let you know on the day what’s happening. If you don’t hear from us, assume it’s going ahead.
Parents/carers are welcome to stay and watch, providing they observe social-distancing rules.
Each camp session will have qualified coaches, with blue cards and first-aid kits.
We will divide the players into age groups. Depending on the number of kids attending in each age group, we expect the age groups to be 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 year olds, with a maximum of 15 children in any one group
Your child will participate in coaching activities that promote teamwork, as well as passing, shooting, dribbling, running with the ball, and match play. Plus we’ll have inflatatables at some camps.