Current Session Status
All sessions are currently going ahead. Please note many locations have an undercover area that we are able to use in the event of rain.
We aim to keep all of our Quest FA sessions going ahead.
Fortunately, many locations have an undercover area that we are able to use in the event of rain.
But sometimes it just rains, rains, rains, or is hot, hot, hot!
In the event of poor weather conditions, we will update this page so you know if your session is going ahead or not.
We use our wet-weather page for our Quest FA training sessions.
For morning sessions, we will decide around 9:00am
For afternoon sessions, we will decide around 2:00pm.
These timeframes are guidelines.
We want to give every session every chance of going ahead, so we make the decision as late as possible.
Our primary concern is the safety of the children who play.
Consistent, heavy rain can affect the playing surface, and oppressive heat can prevent us from going ahead as well.
We assess every location on a case-by-case basis.
We use a number of resources including BOM forecasts and our coaches in the locality.
We don’t always get it right, and we don’t always know what the weather is going to do, but we always have the safety of the children in mind first and foremost.
If we cancel a session due to weather, we offer you a makeup session.
We don’t like cancelling sessions, and predicting what the weather will do can be a tough call.
Everyone is different, and some parents don’t mind a sprinkle of rain on their kids, where others don’t want their kids to get wet at all.
When we cancel a session, we do it with everyone’s safety in mind.